A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step..

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Missing those time..

Assalammualaikum..
Few years back when I was in Form 1 (13 years old of course!), That was the first time I have to stay in the hostel..
I remember how hate I am to stay in the hostel n become a junior..
There's always a lot of rules..
So, I'm kinda having homesick the whole year..
Can U believe it?
The whole year?!!
Hahaha..
And do u know how I try to reduce my homesickness??

Every night before going to bed I will stand in front of the window and enjoyed the view of Petronas Twin Tower..
And every time I will said "Cantiknya KLCC malam ni.."
Until now, my ex-housemate still remember my habit of watching KLCC at night and saying "Cantiknya KLCC malam ni.."
Hahaha..

I dun know why, I feel very peace and soothes every time I'm watching KLCC and also listening to the sound of few cars that are passing by at night
I know its kinda weird..
especially the part of the sound of few cars passing by..
Hahaha..

Right now, I'm kinda miss those time..
because in Bangalore,they don't have the view of beautiful tall building at night like Msia.

Ohhh... Malaysia, I MISS U sooo much!!



Btw, now I'm kinda expert already in wearing tudung lilit on my own.. hehehe..



Oklah, I have to go..
BYE!!!
=)

1 comment:

  1. wow.u got separated from family very early. i distance myself only when i started my learning at the diploma level in 2005, n since then jarang2 ada kt rumah..final year in diploma level,prgi prac dkt spital jb, 6 kali je blik umah within a year..n here in ims, dh 2 tahun lbih ni, br 2 kali blik mesia..lol n,never really felt any homesickness all these time;P

    ReplyDelete