A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step..

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Marshi-mellow

Assalammualaikum...
Let's play a little Game shall we?
When I write one Word u Must Immediately answer whatever that pop into your head when u heard the words.
Ready?
Okay, the word is:


CANDY


If u ask Me the answer definitely MARSHMALLOW!!!


It is My Ultimate Fav Candy of-all-time .. I just can't get enough of it sponginess n sweet taste...
When I bite it, I feel like I'm bitting a sponge..
I just love it!!!! =)


There's a lot of ways to eat Marshmallow..
But my fav ways is by ROASTING it..
The outer of Marshmallow will become brown in colour n the inside will be melting n creamy like texture.. (That's the best part of it!!!)


Other ways u can eat it beside eaten raw are;
1. Lined the marshmallow like a satay on a stick.. Then u put some Hershey's Chocolate syrup on top of it.. Then, eat it! Yum yum...
2. Add Marshmallow as your ice cream topping...
3. U can even put Marshmallow in your breakfast cereal...


Actually, marshmallow can be made at home..
If u wanna try, u can follow the video below..





Hope u having a Great Time Making it!!!!
n also Eating it!! Hehehe...
=P


p/s: because I love it soooo much I have to ask my parent to send marshmallow from Malaysia cuz in India I'm not sure whether it is Halal or not... Better be safe than be sorry.. Hehehe...
X elok makan benda yang kita x tau halal ke tidak...


Picture: Google
Video: Youtube

1 comment: