A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step..

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Weird ways to die...

Assalammualaikum..
How r u guys?? 
Today's post going to be a short one only because I'm quite Busy...
I really wish I can write more..
Anyway, I'm a bit tired after dancing practise today..
We have to perform on 11/12/2010 kat Manipal sbb ada Malaysian Food Festival..
So, I'm soooo Excited bout it!!
Tapi kena practise more cuz Let just say Dancing is not in my gene.. Hehe.. 
But I trykn?!! Oklah tu.. Haha..
So, I have to practise even harder..
Anyway, talk to u guys soon..
These r some videos that I think very interesting that I found in youtube..
Satu ni pasal dia wat 'BoobJob' and her breast exploded in the airplanes n the other one pasal she's addicted to texting smpi addiction tu reason dia mati.. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment