A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step..

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Aidiladha di Bangalore, India...

Assalammualaikum..
Ola, Readers!!! How r u guys??
Hope u having FUN yesterday celebrating Aidiladha with ur loved ones..

Haha.. 
I'm also having fun celebrating Raya with my Buddies!!...
Girls look gorgeous in Baju Kurung n Kebaya, Guys look very handsome in Baju Melayu... Haha..
The ceremony started with Solat Sunat Hari Raya, follows by short Khutbah..
Then, it continues with Bacaan Quran by Senior (I forgot his name... Sorry! Hehe..)
and Quiz comp..


This year's celebration a bit bland than last year..
Anyway, the celebration was ended with giving medal n prizes to the winners...


 Me n My Housemate..






 Everyone beratur utk ambil makanan...
 Nasi Ayam Briyani.. Yum yum....

 Pengagihan daging Qurban..
(Sila bawa plastik sendiri ye... Haha..)
Anyways, See u guys real soon!!
Tomorrow I have Pathology test.. Wish me LUCK k???
Luv ya!. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment