A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step..

Friday, June 24, 2011

My 1st Prom!

Assalammualaikum...
I wanna tell u guys something,
I LOVE wearing DRESSes
I LOVE PROM
But I never had that chance when in High School...
Its sad.. ='(
I always watching Movie about Prom, how's excited people preparing for Prom..
The Dress, Make Up, and "Date"...

And few weeks ago my dreams has come true..
My University organized a Dinner with the theme Secret Garden..
Well Its not actually a Prom but it closer..
Actually I've been worrying about the dress since it first announced on the internet 
that is 3 or 4 months before the dinner..
Of course, I'm worried shit!! 
I've been waiting this for a long time..
I'm not just gonna wear something cute..
I wanna look Gorgeous! ( Well, ni bukan Perasan ye! Hahaha..)

Thank God, I went to UK last month and
I got my Dress there at H&M..
Seriously I LOooVe My Dress...
Everyone said I look like a Princess...
Awww... Thank You!! *I'm Blushing*
Hahaha..
Wanna see my Dress?
I make a bit alteration to my dress because Its not really covering the whole body..
So, I wore a black inner which match the colour of the flower on my dress to cover the area around shoulder and arm ... =)
U can actually look Really Great without showing too much skin..
Less is More People!! =)
and the Best Part is I did my own make up!!
I only practice it once, a day before the dinner..


I know how to make up 
but I'm not that expert..
Thanks to Michelle Phan for helping me a lot!!
U know I just learn doing my own Dinner Make Up by watching her tutorial video, Echanting Prom..
Its really easy..
But I advise u to practice first few days before the dinner..






Michelle Phan is sooooo Aweeesooomeeee!!
I just love her tutorial videos!!





















Overall, The Dinner is Just Aweeesooomeee!!!!!!!!!
I'm having a great time with my Buddies!!!
=)
Everyone loooook Fantastic and Gorgeous!!!
Its totally A Night to be Remembered!!!

2 comments: