A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step..

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bad Day

Assalammualaikum..
Right now I'm having a really bad day. =(
I hate this feeling.
But what can I do?
In life there's always Up and Down..


Did I tell u guys that I have been eating half kilo of grapes everyday?..
Yes, that is A Fact!
And right now while typing of today's post, I'm eating grapes at the same time..
Kill two bird with one stone.. Haha..
Is there any bad effect for eating a lot of grapes everyday??
Hmm.. I need to ask my lecturer bout that..


Btw, Just wanna let u know that I'm going to London n Paris in May!!
I can't wait to go there!!
I've been waiting for this trip since I was 13 years old..
After hard working "berjimat cermat", I finally manage to go there own my own...
Hehehe..



See u guys soon!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment