A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step..

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

3rd Year Syndrome

Assalammualaikum..
If U wanna know I'm a type of person who loves to google stuffs.
I will Google everything if I think It is very interesting..
Few months back, I have greyish black spot on my skin.
Then, U know what happen rite?
I consulted the one that I've always trust and very knowledgable, Dr. Google..
He gave me a lot of Diagnosis from a "single click" on the button search...
Every skin disorders with greyish black spot appear on my screen..
It includes the most-fear-illness of all time, CANCER..
OMG, seriously I'm freaking out!!!!
I'm sooooo scared that I couldn't study..
In my mind was the worst thing that can happen to me..
The Worst part is I have Exam the next day...
U know how hard is to comfort myself to relax n study at the same time?..


The next day after exam I went to see a real Dermatologist...
and he said "nothing to worry about its just a fungal infection.."
Fuhhhhh.... I felt like a stone have been removed from my chest..
I told him about consulting Dr. Google...
He just laughed and said I have 3rd year syndrome!
Selalunya terjadi kat 3rd Year Student...
Tulah panggil 3rd year syndrome...
He's actually pelik when I said I'm a 1st year student (at that time)..
Masa kecik dulu suka sgt google pasal penyakit...
So, dah lamalah I got this syndrome... Hehe..


Third year syndrome ni syndrome where a medical student that has learnt so much n he/she thinks everything that they have even a simple rash, they though it was serious illness. It got worsen when they google it.. Hahaha..


Actually, syndrome ni bkn medical student je kena even orang lain pun sama especially yg suka google stuffs..


The moral of the story, Dun Jump to any conclusions until u meet a REAL DOCTOR!!..
Buat penat hati je risau...
Hmmm.... =.=


p/s: This is not actually a real syndrome.. Hehehe..  
       Ni syndrome utk orang yg suka sgt fikir bukan2 sedangkan x delah teruk 
       sgt pun... Hehe.. 


Okay Ciao! 
=)


p/s: Minta maaf ye jika ada grammatical errors... Dh lama x wat karangan english, grammar pun dah berkarat.. =P Kalau ada orang nak betulkan pun x apa.. Just leave on the comment.. Thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment