A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step..

Saturday, June 11, 2011

I 'Heart' LONDON

Assalammualaikum..
I know I haven't update my blog like a month..
These few weeks I'm having very crazy schedules...  I'm soo sooo tired with all the assignments n upcoming examination..
I just wish I can turn time back when I went to London & Paris last month..
That was the Best Time that I've ever had... =)
For a girl who always dreams to go to UK someday, it was truly a DREAM COME TRUE..
Some people can afford going there whenever they want, but I'm not one of them..
I've been wanting to go there since I was 13 years old..
On 1st May 2011, finally I managed to step my foot on my favourite land, LONDON...
U have no idea how long I've been waiting for this moment and how happy I am to be there.....

I always Love English Histories...
Stories about Queen Anne Boleyn, William Wilberforce are among my favourites..

At Bengaluru International Airport
 Look How Happy I am.... =)

Awesome Breakfast!!..

 Qatar Airways..

Did U guys know that I went there 2 days after Prince Charming, Prince William married to Catherine Middleton??
Hahaha.. Before coming there I've already dreamed to meet them in person..
Tapi susahlahkan.. They r the Royals bukan senang nak jumpa... Hahaha..

In train, otw to Paddington Station where my buddy, Fairuz will pick me up..





 London are soooo clean... =)
Malaysian Cafe in London... 
Semua Malaysian food ada kat sini..





Fairuz cooked this!


1st day of trip, my friend took me to the famous, Tower Bridge..
London weather at that time was soooo cold and very chill even thought it was Summer..
But, I'm not complaining.. =)
To me, Cold r better than Hot..
Or I'm just happy to be there.. =) Hahaha...










 Inside the Tower Bridge.. 
Fees around GBP 8 per person...
Seriously, Londoners are really3 Nice and Friendly,
Very Welcoming.. I like them very3 much!! =)
Not Snobbish like people always said.. Seriously not!



 In front of Westminster Abbey..
 The Big Ben...
 This is the place where Prince William & Catherine Middleton got married on 29 April 2011...
I wish I can enter it but Visitors aren't allowed to enter..
Too bad cuz I'm really looking forward to meet William Wilberforce as close as I possibly can..
He and his best friend, William Pitt are buried in here..




 London has a very Beautiful Historic Building...
 Next stop, London Eye..
Somebody got hitch today!... Hehehe..




At Canary Wharf.. 
The buildings in here are so modern and glassy.. hehe..
Me likey! ;)
 In front Jamie Oliver's Restaurant, Jamie's Italian..
 Awesome Food!
Thanks Fairuz for Belanja! ;)



 Very very CHILL day in London...

The Next Day, We went to the place that I've Always always wanted to go, Hever Castle.. =)
London & Paris has the Best Pastries in the World..
Their food is soooo AWESOME!!!
I just love the smell of Baked Bread n Pastries every time I passed in front of Bakeries...
Hmmm.... =)





Hever Castle is the Childhood home of Queen Anne Boleyn..
When I entered her room, I just can imagine she was there 600 years ago sleeping in that room..
Its like Unbelievable cuz I always read book about her and now I'm entering her room, kitchen and living room!..
Queen Anne Boleyn is an Ambitious and Smart Women..
I really adore her!..
She was accused adultery and treason and was sentenced to death by execution..
To me, I think she's innocent and King Henry IIIV did that because he want to get rid of Anne Boleyn..
He'll be be embarrassed if he have to divorce her after what he's going through to marry Anne...
=( Poor Anne..





That evening there's a Water for Elephant premier in London but tooo bad we didn't go because we were tired and journey to Hever Castle from London is in one hour... 
X ada rezekilah nak jumpa Robert Pattinson & Reese Witherspoon..
Maybe someday, who knows?!!.. =)
 Hever Castle have a Very Beautiful Garden..















 Awesome Sushi!! 
Luv it soooo Much!!

 Beautiful Scenery..
 Beautiful Swan...


 Ducks and Swans kat sini sangat Jinak..
Otw to Tower Of London.... 
Seriously tmpt ni sgt Best..
Mmg Kena pergi!!
Klu bawa kad student dpt discount even shopping pun.. =)
Awesome kn?!!














 This gate is called Traitor's Gate..
Because most of the traitors pass through this gate to be executed..

 Eating Fish & Chips.. 
Yum yum...
Weather masa ni sejuk giler smpi mengigil2...
 In Front of Buckingham Palace..










Princess Diana & Dodi Al-Fayed Memorials in the Harrods



 Sherlock Holmes statue
 At Madame tussauds..
Seriously Guys kat London sgt3 handsome!!
OMGoshh, I'm falling in love everytime I turned!!..
Everywhere cute guys wearing suit.. =)
Totally my taste!! =P













My Journey in London end with visiting Madame Tussauds..
I wish I can stay longer.. =(
Holidays in London is one of the most memorable time I've ever had..
If I can turn back time, I will turn it on 1st May 2011..
Before I end this post, I wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH to my good friend, FAIRUZ for allowing me to stay in ur house and showed me around London.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment